Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Essence of Christmas
 What Christmas means to me - or what it should mean -

Christmas is about love. Caring about another over yourself, spending the time to do the little things to make the holiday special for loved ones. As a mother, it give me great joy to see my children and their happiness as they open presents on Christmas morning. I also enjoy watching other friends and family open a gift that I shopped for and seeing that they truly like it.

Christmas is also about togetherness. Being with the people you love, laughing, sharing a meal, sharing happy memories.

Christmas is about giving. Doing things for others - collecting food for the needy, helping with toy distributions to needy children. Remembering those less fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment